Designed for physicians, nurses, paramedics, nursing students, emergency care providers and other health care providers. This course is only available to HCP candidates.
Duration: 6-7 hours
Cost: $75 (HST included) per person per person for groups of 5-6 participants. Discounted rate available for groups of 8 or more participants. Please contact us for group rate.
Price includes a CPR manual and certificate valid for 1 year (Healthcare providers are required to re-certify every year as per the requirement of the Heart & Stroke Foundation and ILCOR)
This course covers all the material in a CPR level C course:
- Emergency Scene Management
- The Chain of Survival
- Heart & lung structure and function
- Heart disease, heart attack, and stroke
- Airway and breathing emergencies
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Choking sequences for conscious and unconscious victims
- Demonstration on how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Instruction on how to use a BVM (Bag, valve, mask)
- Two rescuer CPR
- Infant two rescuer CPR
Plus the following
To schedule this course use one of the three methods below. Please include date, estimated size of your party, and call back number where you could be reached.