This is the second most popular course for organizations and institutions. The CPR Level C course covers choking and CPR for Adults, Children, and Infants plus instruction on how to operate an Automated External Defibrillator. The course meets the requirements of the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB) and OHSA regulations and guidelines for Basic First Aid.
Duration: 5-6 hours
Cost: $70 (HST included) per person for groups of 5-6 participants. Discounted rate available for groups of 8 or more participants. Please contact us for group rate.
Price includes a CPR manual and certificate valid for 3 years.
- Emergency Scene Management
- The Chain of Survival
- Heart & lung structure and function
- Heart disease, heart attack, and stroke
- Airway and breathing emergencies
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Choking sequences for conscious and unconscious victims
- Demonstration on how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Course includes a Red Cross or Toronto CPR Level C certificate including certification in the use of an AED. Certificates are valid for 3 years.
To schedule this course use one of the three methods below. Please include date, estimated size of your party, and call back number where you could be reached.